View cart & checkout
New

4-fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl 3%

• 4-FIBF

• FIBF

• p-FIBF

• 4-Fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl

• para-Fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl

Ready to be shipped 24h after the payment.

Availability: Out of stock

€21.15

Browse our store and select a product.

Check our export restrictions carefully.

Add to cart, go to checkout, complete payment.

Voila your order is on the way to you..

Product Description
Details

4-Fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl and all other designer drugs sold on this website are intended for research and forensic applications. The research chemical called 4-Fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl belongs to synthetic opioids chemical classes and has the molecular formula C24H26N2O2 • HCl. The formula weight has the value 374.475 g/mol.

The toxicological and physiological properties of 4-Fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl are not known.

N-(4-fluorophenyl)-2-methyl-N-[1-(2-phenylethyl)-4-piperidinyl]-propanamide, monohydrochloride and all other designer drugs sold on this website are intended for research and forensic applications.

Please store this synthetic opioids derivate in a cool and dry place. Stability of the synthetic opioids compound 4-Fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl can last up to 2 years under correct storage conditions

Why Buy 4-Fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl from RECHEMCO?

We have a long trading history in the market so you benefit from our experience. 

4-Fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl was tested and verified.

We accept various payment methods such as Bitcoin, MoneyGram, sofortüberweisung.de, VISA, Mastercard and bank wire.

What you will receive when you buy 4-Fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl from RECHEMCO?

One sealed aluminum foil bag containing highest grade N-(4-fluorophenyl)-2-methyl-N-[1-(2-phenylethyl)-4-piperidinyl]-propanamide, monohydrochloride research chemical

Pure bright white formula
• ≥98% Purity

NMR analysis available

Additional Information
Additional Information
Synonyms 4-FIBF, p-FIBF, 4-Fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl, para-Fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl
IUPAC N-(4-fluorophenyl)-2-methyl-N-[1-(2-phenylethyl)-4-piperidinyl]-propanamide, monohydrochloride
Formula C23H29FN2O • HCl
Molecular weight 405.0 g/mol
CAS No
Appearance White Powder
Purity ≥ 3%
Restriction Regulated
Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Customer Reviews (5)
Good against pain and headaches !
I am migraineous researcher, and I use a lot of pain reliever and opioid against pain (mostly sumatriptant and tramadol)
I will try to wean the tramadol with this new painkiller, I do not know the exact doses, but it looks a few micrograms, a good thing that it is only concentrate at 3%, its makes it easier to use .
I have tried a few times on my rats, and the product is relatively effective, it works very quickly even taken orally directly by letting it dissolve on the tongue, and quickly relieves pain, it will be a very good alternative to the tramadol which becomes more and more difficult to obtain...
Review by Acidfurs (Posted on 07/09/2017)
Fibf
Quality
Service
Delivery
Fibf ist super Top Review by Christian (Posted on 07/08/2017)
Best fentanyl
Quality
Service
Delivery
4-FiBF is probably the best fentanyl analogue. It's one of the most potent and with the longest duration. Review by bojo (Posted on 19/06/2017)
HOPE
Quality
Service
Delivery
I just placed an order.
I hope FIBF will be good as the your Butyryl Fentanyl or Fu-F mix.
Review by FENTA4FUN (Posted on 11/05/2017)
YEAH!
Quality
Service
Delivery
Finally a new Fentanyl analogue for my research!
I'm so happy.
Review by Niko (Posted on 11/05/2017)
Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register